A qualified, competent real estate agent will help you navigate the myriad of decisions that arise when buying and selling a home. An agent provides value to the homeowner in many ways:
- Pays for all marketing and advertising costs.
- Adds experience and expertise in all aspects of the sales process including marketing, financing, negotiations and more.
- Handles all showings.
- Brings a network of known, trusted real estate professionals. If your agent doesn't have the answer, he or she likely knows someone who does.
- Always has your interests in mind so you always have someone on your side.
- Can handle and advise on all price and contract negotiations.
- Provides you with all the possible options and opportunities without holding back.
- Gives an unbiased, realistic view of your home and your options. Unlike buyers and sellers, an agent has no emotional attachment to property.
- Has the knowledge to help you ask the right questions.
- Being a third party, potential buyers are more likely to tell your agent the truth about your home, even if it is unflattering. This objective viewpoint will help you make the necessary changes to get your home sold.
- Your time is valuable. A real estate agent allows you to spend your time how you want.
We know your rights … do you?
You have the right to remain silent
Anything you say while un-represented could be used against you
You have the right to be REPRESENTED
If you choose NOT to be represented;
Then all Realtors will work on behalf of the Seller during negotiations.
Let me help you ! You won't be disappointed.
Michelle Makos, ReMax First Realty Ltd.