gtag.js

Friday, November 2, 2012

1635 Pickering Parkway - Sold Conditional




Today I had the pleasure of working with a great Buyer's agent and my wonderful sellers to make everyone's dreams come true.



My Sellers now have peace of mind that they can move into their "Dream Home" in January 2013 and feel good about the price and service they received on the selling of their first home to another first home buyer.

It was really nice to see the smiles and the hugs and genuine care and concern that both sides were provided.


Pickering Townhomes for sale
1635 Pickering Parkway - Unit 57

Selling your home can be stressful enough.  That is why the right Listing Agent is so important.  Work with someone you can trust, someone you can get a hold of, someone who returns your calls and texts right away or as soon as possible.  Not someone who takes your business for granted.   Your home is your biggest investment and you deserve to be treated as such.

Today was a good day !   I love my profession and the professionals that work within it.   Home Buyers and Sellers, do you homework.  Work with people who you connect with.   Honest, hard working, full time agents that take their career seriously.   You won't regret it.

On that note, I wish everyone a great weekend and happy packing  !!!  If I can be of assistance to anyone thinking of moving in the near future, please don't hesitate to contact me.  I look forward to many more happy families and transactions.  That is what real estate is all about.

To your success !!  Cheers !

No comments:

Featured Post

Thank You Pickering and Community Votes