gtag.js

Monday, September 5, 2011

Back to School !

Well I am sure by now, we are winding down from a long, hot summer and the kids are all excited about going back to school tomorrow.  The real estate market held a steady pace through the summer with homes selling relatively quickly.

September starts the fall market and usually is quite busy until we get the snow flying.  I am looking forward to a busy fall market and all my new marketing.  

I am happy to say my townhouse in Brooklin sold very quickly.  It was a steady stream of showings and great feedback.  Brooklin is really growing quickly and it seems to be a great place to raise a family. 

The move for me to Re/Max has been a positive one and I loved every minute in my new surroundings.  Their branding is second to none and I am already registered for Fall Connect 2011 and also have tickets for the Home Show if anyone is interested, just email me at michelle.makos@rogers.com and I can make arrangements to get you a complimentary set of tickets.

Happy long weekend everyone and I will keep you posted on whats going on in Durham over the Fall/Winter months.

Don't forget, if you know anyone thinking of moving or buying, I'd love to help. 

Have a great day back at school to all the kiddies and to all the parent, enjoy the routine again !

Cheers !
Michelle

No comments:

Featured Post

Thank You Pickering and Community Votes