gtag.js

Monday, August 8, 2011

Lots of Changes

Hi Everyone,

I hope your summer has been going well !!!  Fantastic weather we have been having, thats for sure !!!  Big changes for me this summer !!  Added another website to my many sites - this one being http://www.durham-homes4sale.com/ so feel free to check it out.

But the biggest news of the day is my recent brokerage change to RE/MAX First Realty Ltd. in Pickering.  Having worked at Sutton and Royal LePage, I decided to go with the big guys !!  And after my first day on the job, I honestly can see why they are "Above the Crowd!!!! "   What a stellar bunch of people and it truly was pleasure settling in there.

Also I have recently hooked up with Real Estate TV so you can have your home shown on the Real Estate Channel with Rogers TV.  Exposure, exposure, exposure !!!

And to add to that, I am now posting all virtual tours on You Tube so you have it all !!! 

Market is good, rates are low and houses ARE SELLING !!!   Call me if you have any real estate questions or needs that I can assist you with and remember, "Let Makos Move You !!"

Have a great August and stay tuned for lots of new real estate information coming this way.

Check out the July Market Watch.

Take care, stay safe and and above all, stay in touch !!!!

No comments:

Featured Post

Thank You Pickering and Community Votes