gtag.js

Friday, August 21, 2009

What a summer !!!


Well, here we are, half way through August and what a summer it has been ! I certainly have no complaints. This has been my busiest July and August ever. Homes were selling faster than even and in multiple offer situations !


It seems the market has shifted. It isn't a buyers market anymore. I would say it has definitely stabilized and if you have a good home and it is priced right, IT WILL SELL !!!!


Read the mid month August report for sales from the Toronto Real Estate Board if you don't believe me !!



It has been a great summer (other than the weather but it would appear that even that is on the upswing !)


September is around the corner and the kids will be going back to school and the fall market is looking healthier than the Spring market. If you want a market analysis done, please don't hesitate to give me a call and I can bring you up to date on all you neighbourhood sales and what is on the market currently.


I hope everyone is having a safe and happy summer and if you have a local business that you would like me to link with my website, please feel free to email me at michelle.makos@rogers.com and I would be happy to add it. I support all local Durham businesses. Together we can make a difference.


Have an awesome summer and I will catch up again with you all soon !

Cheers

Michelle

No comments:

Featured Post

Thank You Pickering and Community Votes