gtag.js

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Well its been a while ! : )

Hi Everyone,

I know I haven't updated my blog in a while and it is funny because I thought no one read it !!! Much to my surprise, this week at least 3 people mentioned to me that I haven't updated my blog lately so I figured on a rainy Saturday evening, I should take a moment a play catch up.

The market you ask???? Actually for me, this year has been great... no complaints at all. Steady listings and buyers and more than enough to keep me busy.

The weather has been awful so far. What is up with this crappy summer weather. I converted my pool to saltwater this summer and have only used it maybe twice. I will admit the hot tub is getting used alot tho !!! : ) There has to be some sort of relaxation after a hard days work.

I have been working on my website regularly and trying to keep the information up to date as well my photo. There is nothing worse than these Realtors that have photos from 10 years ago !!! lol.

On a whole, the market is moving along at a great pace. The lower priced homes (under 300K) seem to be moving faster than the higher priced ones but I must say if they are priced right, they ARE moving !

The interest rates are amazing and the buyers are looking to cash in on them.

At first it seemed to be a buyers market and they had the upper hand but now it seems the market is shifting a wee bit and the sellers are a little more in control due to the shortage of well priced nice homes on the market.

My backyard is almost finished and I should update you with some photos soon ... as well as renovated one of my bathrooms. What a nightmare !!! You don't realize how much you use that room, especially when it is under construction and you can't ..... : )

It should be completed soon, granite countertops should be arriving soon and the glass shower doors and when it is all done, I will post a few pictures of that too.

For now all I have is my new headshot and new business cards on order .....

If I can assist you in any of your home buying needs or selling questions, please don't ever hesitate to contact me. I would love to chat with you either over the phone or via email. My email address is michelle.makos@rogers.com and I am always just a click away.

I hope you are enjoying your weekend thus far and I think I am going to go pour myself a glass of wine and enjoy probably the first Saturday night I have had off in a while. Hot tub anyone?????? lol

Take care, stay safe and remember


Let MAKOS Move You !!!!

No comments:

Featured Post

Thank You Pickering and Community Votes