gtag.js

Saturday, May 5, 2007

WELL .... I'M STILL ALIVE !

Sorry, its been a while but anyone who has moved can relate !!! I still don't know where anything is or what to do next but I will manage. It's back to business this weekend. The blackberry is buzzing with new Spring business. It is amazing what a little nice weather can do for people who are considering a move. Having just done it first hand, I can tell you it is a big decision. I am thrilled with my new home. It is like living in the country but still close enough to shopping, that I don't feel like I am living on Green Acres (not that anything is wrong with Green Acres !). As long as I don't have to climb a telephone pole to make a phone call - it's all good !!!!! Off to a listing presentation but stay tuned. The unpacking is next !

No comments:

Featured Post

Thank You Pickering and Community Votes