gtag.js

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

THE MOVE IS ON !!

Well everyone, the move is set for Monday and then just a quick clean up of the old homestead and we are off to greener pastures !! I am looking forward to it. I think change is good for everyone ....... once I am settled in, I will have all my friends over for a pool party and a laugh.

The market is pretty busy right now and everyone seems to want to move !! Which I think is a good thing. Interest rates went up this past weekend so if you are thinking on making a move, get pre-approved and lock in your rate now. You never know what another 90 days might hold.

The new house is moving along. The hardwood floors are in the upstairs at least. Didn't get the main floor done but the wood is there, so that is a good thing. Hopefully all will go well and I will be able to come on here next week and fill you in on the last of the moving details.

As for Sutton, its great !!! Should have done it sooner. What a great group of people work there and we all seem to really get along. So all in all, I can't complain.

Have a great weekend everyone - I hear the weather is going to be great !
Cheers
Michelle

No comments:

Featured Post

Thank You Pickering and Community Votes