gtag.js

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

SOLD OVER ASKING !!! 106% OF LIST PRICE - FIRST DAY !

Who says marketing and exposure don't work?   I just sold 11753 Sheppard Avenue E., Unit #1221 .   My client is thrilled.  Do you want to sell your home/condo?   Do you want an experienced full-time agent to represent your interests.  Give me a call... I would be happy to meet with you.
OVER ASKING IN MULTIPLES
I don't just LIST homes, I SELL them.  

My client wrote this:

Thank you Michelle for making my second sale with you an easy and calming experience.   When it came time to our family to sell my dads condo, I knew you were the lady for the job.  Your knowledge of what we should do was incredibly helpful in the decisions we made as a family. 

In the future when I am in the market and need an agent looking out for my best interest, I will be calling on you. I will also recommend you to anyone else who needs a great agent in what can be difficult and trying times. Again, thank you for all of your patience and time.

I feel so privileged to work with such wonderful people - they are not only my clients but they are my friends.  Thank you for your constant support, referrals and business. 

No comments:

Featured Post

Thank You Pickering and Community Votes