gtag.js

Sunday, September 22, 2013

I have the BEST clients !!! Another great testimonial... THANK YOU

Michelle is a rock star!


I found Michelle on the internet and I contacted her looking for a townhouse in Whitby. I was a little apprehensive as, like most people, I usually hate being "sold" (or pushed into) stuff. 

Michelle earned my trust very quickly. Looking for houses with Michelle is like shopping with a friend who has your best interests at heart. She was just as quick to point out the negative as she was to point out the positive - which I very much appreciated. She was patient and kind. Quick to respond to my many emails. There was zero pressure. It was clear that she didn't just want to sell me a house - she wanted to help me find the right place for ME.

In the end, the place I fell in love with went to multiple offers (of course! everyone's nightmare! 9 offers!). This is where Michelle's experience and professionalism really shone through. She helped navigate me through the situation - while staying on budget and keeping my nerves in check - and helped me get the place I wanted.

Her knowledge and experience in the market is obvious.

I will not hesitate to recommend Michelle to my family and friends. She really is a rock star...

No comments:

Featured Post

Thank You Pickering and Community Votes