gtag.js

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy 2011

Happy New Year everyone !  It is a time for fresh starts and new beginnings.   I am looking forward to a great 2011.   Having just returned home from a holiday in Jamaica, I am ready to roll up my sleeves and get to work.

The first thing I have noticed this year is WE need listings.  The ones that are out there have been sitting around since October and November of last year.  Which usually means one of two things, it is either over priced or over priced !!!  LMAO.

Because every home is saleable.  So I guess my first mission of the year to get some listings, because the buyers are out there looking for their dream home and unfortunately the pickings are slim.   Come April and May, we will be inundated with listings and then the Sellers will be kicking themselves for not listing sooner.

If you are thinking of selling your home in the Spring market, note that happens NOW ... pricing, marketing etc and come the first 2 weeks in February, we are off and running with new listings coming out daily.

So why is everyone waiting????  Do they think that no one is looking????  Because I for one, have buyers who just can't find anything in their price range that is decent.

If you are considering listing your home in the Spring, why don't you get started now.  Give me a call and I will come by and we can go over all the neighbourhood sales and expections to sell you house for the most amount of money in the least amount of time.

I have said this before, I will say it again, I don't list houses, I SELL THEM !!!

Let me show you how !  Call Michelle Makos today at 905-831-9500 or direct at 416-300-3004.  I would be thrilled to meet with you and show how my services are second to none !

On that note, Happy New Year everyone and I look forward to meeting you in the coming year !

No comments:

Featured Post

Thank You Pickering and Community Votes