gtag.js

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Listing - 63 Westray Cres W







Don't miss this great opportunity to get in on my new listing at 63 Westray Cres. in North Ajax. This property is a 3 bdrm, 3 bath, 1654 Sq. Ft. Semi built by Tribute Homes. It is the Energy Star "Churchill Model" and is priced to sell.

Virtual Tour Link: http://www.homesandland.com/ListingTour.cfm?ListingId=14523027

For a private viewing, call me at 905-619-9500.
Here is a virtual tour link:






I know this one won't last long. Offers being accepted on January 22nd, 2010.




Have a great week everyone and I will keep you posted of any new listings I get or important real estate information.




Cheers,


Michelle





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Featured Post

Thank You Pickering and Community Votes