Coming to MLS Tuesday October 9th. A real charm ! Beautifully maintained by its original owner. Pride of Ownership throughout. Corner Lot w. Hardwood floors throughout (even under broadloom). This is a forever home any young couple or family !
I am a truly passionate Realtor who tends to say what I think. Some call it flair, some call it energy, some call it crazy. However you see it, I see it as a passion for what I do and I love informing people on or about real estate in GTA and Durham Region. I am the Broker Owner of Royal Heritage Realty with over 290 Realtors under our banner. You won't find another Realtor out there who will work harder and smarter for you and your best interests.
gtag.js
Saturday, October 6, 2018
23 Sealstone Terrace, Scarborough - SOLD
Coming to MLS Tuesday October 9th. A real charm ! Beautifully maintained by its original owner. Pride of Ownership throughout. Corner Lot w. Hardwood floors throughout (even under broadloom). This is a forever home any young couple or family !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
🏡 Real Estate Reality Check:
🏡 Real Estate Reality Check: : Toronto & Durham Real Estate Market Update – Prices Down 21% Since Peak
-
I have just signed up for this great new service I am offering all of my past, present and future clients. It is Street Match.... simp...
-
Hello Web Friends ! I haven't written for a bit because I need to settle in from my holiday and see what was happening and so far, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment